So my birthday fell on a Wednesday, but that just means that I get a mid-week holiday :)
Since I am turning 24, I'm listing 24 things about myself that you may or may not know. Kinda cliche, but since I haven't been blogging for that long, I thought it'd be a great way for y'all to get to know me!
Here we goooo....
1. I graduated from Texas A&M (WHOOP!) in 2015 with a major in Marketing. I think it's the best university on earth!
2. I look forward to every holiday where a new Reese's shape is made. You know which ones I'm talking about: the eggs, pumpkins, christmas trees, hearts! Yeahhhhh, that's my jam ;)
3. Nathan (my husband) and I bought a house 6 months ago, and I am still unpacking boxes #toomuchstuff #doweneedallofthis #givesmeanxiety
4. I love waking up early! I'm a total morning person and feel most productive before the sun rises!
5. I have two older brothers (5 and 7 years older than me) and we are all three best friends. I love them to death!
6. I'm real big on money management, but my husband has expensive taste and likes to go on fancy trips (which I DO love at times, lol), so I hide money around the house where even I forget about it, haha.
7. TV series that I'm currently obsessed with --> Scandal, Revenge, How To Get Away With Murder, The Walking Dead (Does anyone else see a common theme? lol)
8. I would eat sushi all day, everyday, for the rest of my life, if that was socially acceptable.
9. My parents are the cutest - they were high school sweethearts and have been married for the past 32 years. They are total city slickers, but moved to the country about 5 years ago and now have an adorable little house with chickens, cows, horses, and a garden :)
10. I love the grocery store, and I have a new found love for cooking, soooo I go to the grocery store just about every day. #imsoweird #iknow
11. Nathan and I rescued a dog (he's a Texas Blue Lacy) that was an hour away from getting euthanized, and we named him Uno (credit to Nathan's mom). He is the best and sweetest dog ever, and actually likes me more than Nathan now :) At least I like to think so!
12. When I lift weights at the gym I listen to hard core gangster rap music because it makes me feel cool and invincible. And then the next day I can hardly walk, haha!
13. If the Food Network channel isn't on in my house, then something is wrong.
14. My brothers and I have a marketing business together called "Bumble Marketing Solutions" (and yes, we were around before the other Bumble app)
15. I would pick dessert over a normal meal, ANY day! Some of my favorites --> warm brownie with ice cream on top, white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, and chocolate chip cookies.
16. I have a specific drink that I order from Starbucks every morning: A venti iced coffee with two pumps of classic sweetener, and half and half :) I actually got this from the makeup artist, Desi Perkins and she calls it the NC35 because it looks like the mac foundation shade-NC35, lol.
17. I'm a huge believer in the law of attraction. If you focus on positive things, they will manifest.
18. 90% of the time, when I introduce myself, people misunderstand me and call me Hailey, Kayla, Kaitlyn, Katie, etc. (I guess I can't say my own name, haha) I usually just answer to whatever!
19. Going out to eat is like an event to me - I seriously love to get dolled up and go to a cute restaurant! One of the reasons I'm obsessed with brunching!
20. When Nathan and I first met, I really wasn't fond of him, lol. His last name is "Fitch" and I changed the first letter to a B, if ya catch muh drift, HA! Of course that didn't last for long, and thankfully, we can laugh about it now.
21. I have a pair of pink pig slippers that I've probably had for 8 years now, and I'm actually wearing them right now. They have been everywhere with me, and they aren't going anywhere anytime soon! Don't worry, they get frequent baths! :)
22. I love alone time! Don't get me wrong, being with friends and family is so important to me, but I have to have moments for myself. I actually prefer to run errands alone because it gives me time to think and decompress. #loner
23. It's a dream of mine to travel the globe! There are SO many places that I'd love to visit. I've actually been putting together a little list of places that I hope to see in the next few years.
24. I couldn't be more thankful for all of you! Blogging is something that I absolutely love, and it's all made possible by each one of you! Y'all are amazing, and I can't say thank you enough for your continued support! I love you to the moon and back!
So there you have it, Kayley Pate in a nutshell :)
If you made it through this entire list of 24 things about me, THANK YOU!
And thank you for celebrating with me today!! I've received so many sweet messages that I could seriously cry! Hugs and kisses to you all, and happy 4/19!