YASSSS! One of my favorite sales of the year!
Every time Sephora has this sale I try to stock up on my holy grail items that I hate paying full price for! At least makes me feel better about my beauty product addiction ? I usually just share with you guys what I order, but I have my eyes on a few new products this year, so figured I would share those with you all too! On the top of this image you'll see my "must-have" items (which I currently use and love), and on the bottom my "must-try" items which I plan to order and try! Sharing all the deets on my holy grail items (what shade I am and why I like it) below!
The sale started for everyone TODAY!
Dates: May 2nd - May 6th
Rouge members get 20% off with code HEYROUGE
VIB members get 15% off with code HEYVIB
Insiders get 10% off with code HEYINSIDER
1. Isle of Paradis Tanning Drops (Medium) - These are so amazing! In the past I've struggled finding a good self tanner for my face, but these are near perfect! You can also use them on your body, but I prefer using the St. Moriz tanning mouse on my body because it seems to give a quicker and deeper tan. For my face though these are perfect because they don't make my face look TOO dark- just give you a really natural glowy tan. I just add a few drops to my face moisturizer before bed and in the morning I'm sun kissed and ready for the day! I then do a quick rinse in the morning before applying my makeup. IT doesn't seem to have a strong or bad smell either, which I love. *PRO TIP* WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER USING! I learned the hard way lol!
2. NARS Blush (shade Orgasm) - So this is a new size that Sephora has (it's the large), which is awesome! Truly one of my favorite blushes ever. It's a pretty peachy shade with a little bit of gold shimmer to give you a natural glow.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss (color: Butterscotch) - THE BEST! I wear this gloss pretty much every day. For a gloss, it is pretty pigmented so I can wear it alone and it gives me both color and shine. This shade is a nude/peach color, and if you wear and warm/brown/copper tones in your eyeshadow (or that NARS blush) it REALLY compliments it!
4. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder - This is what I use to set under my eyes after I conceal. It's been a favorite of mine for year! I use my beauty blender to apply it and love the finish.
5. Ole Henriksen Toner - I started using this about 6 months ago and REALLY love it! I use it after cleansing my face and I'm always AMAZED at how much nasty comes off my face after I've already washed it! lol! I just put a little bit on a cotton ball and that's all it takes! Makes my face feel super clean and has helped with the oil balance of my skin.
6. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (shade Wheat when I'm tan) - My all time favorite foundation. If you're looking for full coverage then this is for you. I have combination skin and some foundation dries me out too much and others make me oily. This one is perfect and seems to last longer than others.
7. Hoola Bronzer - This has also been a favorite of mine for a long time now. It works for contouring because it's a more beige bronzer. It's also matte which is important if you're contouring. Really gives a natural warmth to your face!
8. Dry Bar Dry Shampoo - YOU NEED THIS!!!! I had been using the Living Proof dry shampoo, which I still love, but I think this one is even better! If you're blonde it's great because it almost lightens your roots (ya know when it get greasy it starts to look a little dark, haha). IT also smells AMAZING and I feel like gives my hair a little body.
9. Olaplex Bond Maintenance Conditioner - Just started using this and truly feel like it's working! It gives me silky salon hair when I use it which I LOVE! I have only been using the conditioner but think I'm going to buy the shampoo too since I like the conditioner.
10. Becca Cosmetics Ender Eye Brightener (shade Light) - Game changer! I use it after I've primed my face, before foundation and concealer. Just a little bit under each eye literally gets rid of any dark circles! A little bit goes a long way - it has lasted me forever!
I think there are a good percentage of us that can admit we are beauty product junkies ;) Guilty. As. Charged. Lol! It gets SO expensive SO fast, so I try my best to hold out to make my repurchases for when there is a good sale! If you aren't a Sephora VIB member, or missed the 20% off sale last week, now is your last chance to score a little savings on your purchases!
November 16th - 19th
you can get 15% off your purchase in-store AND online using code BIBONUS
at check out! My suggestion to you would be to not to wait until the 19th because things WILL sell out!
I've rounded up some of my holy grail items, along with products I will be trying for the first time!
Oh and this is a great time to buy a few gifts sets for your girlfriends this Christmas ;) One for them, and one for you, haha!
HOLY GRAIL REORDERS
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation: wears ALL day long! I have combination skin and it doesn't make me oily OR dry. Full coverage and looks so pretty in photos.
Becca Cosmetics Under Eye Brightener: This stuff is literally magic. I don't even know what I ever did without it. I put it on before foundation or concealer and it completely erases all dark circles. And I know it looks kind of pink but when you put it on it doesn't look pink at all.
Charlotte Tilbury Setting Powder: This powder literally makes your skin look airbrushed. LOVE IT and worth every penny.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick: To me, this is the perfect consistency for a liquid lipstick. I always put a gloss over it, but it never makes my lips feel super dry or even sticky. This color is the best nude/pink.
Color: Pure Hollywood
Anastasia Beverly Hills Gloss: If you're looking for a pretty gloss with a little color to it, that could be worn alone this is it! It has a pretty nude/peach sheen and doesn't feel too thick or sticky!
Hoola Bronzer: The best bronzer to give you a sunkissed glow! It's one of my all time faves, especially for winter when I'm lookin' white as a ghost!
Laura Mercier Setting Powder: THE BEST! I put this over my concealer and it holds it all day!
TRYING FOR THE FIRST TIME
I will let you guys know how I end up liking these products! If you use them, let you know! :)
SHOP THE POST
Anyone else feel like a kid in a candy store when you walk into Sephora?
I just completely black out and walk out 1 bag and $300 later, lol!
Because it adds up so quickly, I'm all about stocking up when there's a good sale, and this is one of Sephora's best!
Here's the deets!
Thursday, August 30th - Monday, September 3rd
(It's based on what level membership you have)
INSIDER: 10% off (Code: YESINSIDER)
VIB: 15% off (Code: YESVIB)
ROUGE: 20% off (Code: YESROUGE)
**NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY USE THIS CODE ONE TIME ONLINE, BUT UNLIMITED TIMES IN-STORE**
Above, I've linked all the products that I personally have tried and use. Some of these items are a little bit of a splurge, but now's the perfect time to get them for a great deal!
Below, are some products that I HAVEN'T tried yet, but are on my wishlist to try :)
ON MY WISHLIST
If you've never noticed, or are wondering why the heck I got my nose done, let me fill ya in on a little story... when I was in 3rd grade I actually broke my nose while playing football with one of my older brothers, lol (knee popped me right in the nose), and it bruised pretty bad but we didn't realized it had actually BROKEN until years later when my nose got really crooked and I had a hitch in the middle of it 😂 haha!
So fast forward like 15 years and here I am with a crooked nose, getting a non surgical nose job :)
First, I want to start off by saying I am in no way pushing getting a nose job/any other procedure on you or saying I NEED a procedure just to feel like I am pretty/have worth/etc. I think God created us all in his image and I love just how he made made. I do however think there is nothing wrong with enhancing some of your features or "fine tuning" them (if you will) if it's something that really might hold you back in life or bother you on a day to day basis. I always say this about my nose... God created it straight, and my brother broke it, so I'm gonna put it back the way God made it, hahaha!
Soooo that being said, please know that you are BEAUTIFUL just the way you are. What you see as a "flaw" or "imperfection" are the very things that make you, YOU. Don't feel like you NEED to fix anything about yourself!
Okay, so now that we are clear on that, you're probably like ummm how does this all work?
I'm going to list out all the details here, and then you can watch the video below if you want to see what the full procedure is like. WARNING: if needles freak you out, you probably shouldn't watch the full video, lol! BUT SERIOUSLY!
It's A Secret Medspa in Dallas, TX
(They also have a Plano location)
This procedure is called a non-surgical rhinoplasty (nose job)
(she does my lips too and does an amazing job)
LENGTH OF PROCEDURE
It really depends on how much work you need done. Mine probably took about an hour from start to finish, including the time you consult, and numb.
This is the product that is also used in cheeks, jaw lines, and chins
HOW LONG RESULTS LAST
This will last up to 2 years, depending on how quickly your body metabolizes the filler
Swelling and slight discomfort/tenderness for 2-3 days
I had my eyes closed the entire time because I am actually really scared of needles (quite ironic, lol) so when I watched these videos back to edit I nearly died!!! haha! But If any of you have any questions about this process, or anything else, I am happy to answer them! You can DM me on instagram, leave a comment below, or even email me. Hope you enjoyed watching!
SHOP THE POST
Hi my pretties! I hope y'all are having a wonderful day so far!
As most of you have probably noticed in my photos, I've lightened my hair for the summer months. Needless to say, I had to start using all different hair care products because the bleach definitely changed the texture of my hair! I'm going to share with y'all the products that are now my current faves, from shampoos to texture spray!
My goal with my new lighter locks was to have a blue/gray toned blonde, but my hair ALWAYS pulls a gold tone, which I hate on me! So I've been on a quest for shampoos, rinses, toners, etc. to keep my hair having a cool tone instead of warm. I found an amazing product from Amika (which is one of my favorite hair care brands of all time). This product is called Bust Your Brass and it's a violet based leave in foam, which is awesome! I use this product every few days. Ya just pump a handful of the foam in your palm and run it through damp hair (after you wash). When you dry it you'll notice your locks are cool and gorgeous! :) Best part is, you can't feel it in your hair at all- no residue or heaviness.
I almost forgot to mention: I use a purple shampoo, that you can shop above, a few times per week in the shower!
If you decide to buy this shampoo, HERE'S AN IMPORTANT TIP!! When you use it make sure you let it sit in your hair for about 5 minutes! BUT don't leave it in too long because your hair will literally turn purple, haha!
FOR BLOW DRYING
I don't know about you guys, but my ends tend to get really dry and frizzy! My hair is frizzy in general, and the more bleach I put on it, the more dry my ends are ? But these two products really help!
I forgot to include this product in the photo above, but I use the Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray as soon as I am ready to brush through all of my wet tangles. Spray it from root to ends and then brush through and I feel like it really prevents the breakage that normally happens in this step.
After that, I start drying my hair and when the ends start getting a little dry, I use the Living Proof Blowout Concentrate! I use one small pump and run it through the ends of my hair (be careful not to use too much of this because it can make your hair a little greasy if so). Then I continue blow drying. When my hair is completely dry, I use the Living Proof Instant Defrizz-er Spray, if it's extra humid outside or my hair is still frizzy. It really takes out the frizz!! Sometimes I don't need this product, but lately with this Texas heat, it's a must! If your ends look good with the concentrate alone, then don't use this spray with it or it'll definitely get oily! That's no bueno, lol.
Most days I curl my hair and try to go for a beachy/wave look. I had tried a ton of different texture sprays to get that tousled, lived-in look and finally found two favorites! After I curl my hair (curling wand linked above), I use the Amika Touchable Hairspray and let it sit for a few minutes to hold. Then I run my fingers through the curls for a more natural wave look and finish off with the Amika Undone Texture Spray. Spray this all over, don't be shy! This gives the perfect hold, but still allows movement for a super natural beach wave look. Oh and ALL of the Amika products smell AMAZING!!!! They literally need a perfume, haha!
I hope you guys enjoy hearing about my favorite products! Let me know what you think and in the comment section below! Love you guys!